High-quality UV photosensitive 405nm liquid resin for 3D printing.
Warning: Last items in stock!
BlueCast X10 is useful for direct investment casting of jewelry and dental patterns. It is a resin developed to give perfect casting using wax equipment as well as normal gypsum bonded investments. An 80% wax-like filled photopolymer for reliable casting with zero ash content and clean burnout, highly accurate resin captures intricate features and offers the smooth surfaces. Its formulation is suitable for jewelry where huge quantity of metal is needed and/or high details are required.
|Exposure time||6/100 seconds|
Monomer free, wax-based
Not suitable for larger objects
Leaves no ash residue
Needs longer exposure for the first layer
Quick solidifying (approx. 6 seconds)
Do not throw resin bottles (empty or full) into regular waste.
Liquid resins should be treated as dangerous chemicals and you should follow your country’s laws regarding the disposal of dangerous chemicals. There are usually special containers (e.g. oily waste cans) available for public located near gas stations etc.
1. Shake well before using
2. Wear gloves and a respirator before using, avoid direct skin contact
3. Rinse skin with plenty of water in case of an accidental skin contact
4. Not intended for human consumption! Keep away from children and animals.
5. Liquid resins may cause an allergic reaction. Seek medical attention in case you experience discomfort when working with resins
6. Use isopropyl alcohol (90% or higher) to clean printed models.