High-quality UV photosensitive 405nm liquid resin for 3D printing.
Warning: Last items in stock!
3DM transparent tough resin is a versatile resin for various applications. One of its main advantages is the transparent clear color. The finished print is transparent already, but with some extra post-processing steps, it is possible to get to almost fully transparent prints. 3DM transparent tough resin has good dimensional accuracy and low shrinkage. It is also suitable for prototyping, architecture, mechanical, and automotive industry.
Read more about transparent resins post-processing in the article at PrusaPrinters.org.
|Exposure time||15/30 seconds|
Tough and hard
Not for casting
Dimensional stability, accuracy
Longer exposure times
This resin is not bio-compatible nor approved for use with food, drink, or for medical applications on or in the human body. Always read the safety data sheet.
Do not throw resin bottles (empty or full) into regular waste.
Liquid resins should be treated as dangerous chemicals and you should follow your country’s laws regarding the disposal of dangerous chemicals. There are usually special containers (e.g. oily waste cans) available for public located near gas stations etc.
1. Shake well before using
2. Wear gloves and a respirator before using, avoid direct skin contact
3. Rinse skin with plenty of water in case of an accidental skin contact
4. Not intended for human consumption! Keep away from children and animals.
5. Liquid resins may cause an allergic reaction. Seek medical attention in case you experience discomfort when working with resins
6. Use isopropyl alcohol (90% or higher) to clean printed models.