High-quality UV photosensitive 405nm liquid resin for 3D printing.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Teeth Model Tough resin is a professional resin. It has been designed and developed especially for dental labs. It is a highly accurate resin providing very smooth surfaces and precision prints. Due to its great properties and high precision, it is commonly used for jaw printing. Such model serves as a template for creating dental braces. Teeth Model resin color has been developed with dental lab work in mind, it doesn't strain your eyes even during long hours working with the model.
|Exposure time||7/30 seconds|
Very low shrinking
Not suitable for all applications
Highest amount of details
Optimized color - easy to your eyes
This resin is not bio-compatible nor approved for use with food, drink, or for medical applications on or in the human body. Always read the safety data sheet.
Do not throw resin bottles (empty or full) into regular waste.
Liquid resins should be treated as dangerous chemicals and you should follow your country’s laws regarding the disposal of dangerous chemicals. There are usually special containers (e.g. oily waste cans) available for public located near gas stations etc.
1. Shake well before using
2. Wear gloves and a respirator before using, avoid direct skin contact
3. Rinse skin with plenty of water in case of an accidental skin contact
4. Not intended for human consumption! Keep away from children and animals.
5. Liquid resins may cause an allergic reaction. Seek medical attention in case you experience discomfort when working with resins
6. Use isopropyl alcohol (90% or higher) to clean printed models.