High-quality UV photosensitive 405nm liquid resin for 3D printing.
Warning: Last items in stock!
BlueCast Phrozen Wax is a professional casting resin. It provides very smooth surfaces ideal for jewelry needs. Objects printed with casting resins are commonly used for making casting molds, because the object can be burned out without leaving an ash residue. Due to its high quality, it is also popular in engineering, architecture and other industries, where is the high quality a must.
|Exposure time||16/50 seconds|
General use casting resin
Slower solidifying (approx. 16 seconds)
Low viscosity - no preheating required
Not suitable for larger objects
Easier to recover uncured resin from models
This resin is not bio-compatible nor approved for use with food, drink, or for medical applications on or in the human body. Always read the safety data sheet.
Do not throw resin bottles (empty or full) into regular waste.
Liquid resins should be treated as dangerous chemicals and you should follow your country’s laws regarding the disposal of dangerous chemicals. There are usually special containers (e.g. oily waste cans) available for public located near gas stations etc.
1. Shake well before using
2. Wear gloves and a respirator before using, avoid direct skin contact
3. Rinse skin with plenty of water in case of an accidental skin contact
4. Not intended for human consumption! Keep away from children and animals.
5. Liquid resins may cause an allergic reaction. Seek medical attention in case you experience discomfort when working with resins
6. Use isopropyl alcohol (90% or higher) to clean printed models.