I have a problem i cannot identify…
1. I own a Prusa Mk3
2. a few days ago i updated to latest published Firmware 3.2
3. checked everything if its correct (Live Z, Extrusion…) = it is (see 25mm Cube MattsHub is using as an example attachment)
4. I printed a normal Benchy (see attachment, pretty ok)
5. Now i wanted to print something new (never printed before, so no examples from very good working firmware before) - large light bulb: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2280081
a) I got very bad results, and i do not know why. I sliced with (S3d, Slic3r 1.39.1, 1.39.2, 1.40.1a) but its everytime nearly the same result (see picture(s) for the base i printed - Bulb base, 3 Bulb bases).
b) i experimented with different filaments, extrusions etcpp. All parameters are correct (filament diameter too)
6. Because i thought its maybe the thingy i tried to print something different (Bathtub):https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2631794
But it came out bad too. See at the Bottom and on the top.
I used standard Parameters for slicer (PLA, 210/60, Fan to 100% from Layer2, 2 and 3 Perimeters (tested both), not too fast (standard Prusa), 0.2 Layer Height).
Yes, all parameters like skew, belt etc are fine and checked..
What might be the problem? Is it a cooling problem? Do i need a different shroud? Whats your experience with that Thingies?
Do i need a sock for my E3d?
with the old(er) Firmware it printed like a champ.