I'm using a brand new i3 mk3 to print one of my first objects. Material is the original roll shipped with the prusa i3 kit.
While the prusa test print and another object printed succesfully at first try, i have issues printing the next object.
Images of the failed prints can be found on my google album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/63P9gS3xx7uXCVvF7
There are 5 photos:
1) The one where the object is placed on a wood surface is the first failed tentative
2) All the other one are from second tentative
3) there is a photo showing a piece of abs coming out of the extruder while heating before print. This piece sometimes get stuck somewhere on the plate or at the sides of the extruder, messing up some prints because it attach at random somewhere on the printing object.
Extruder motor don't seems to rotate while this pla piece is coming out.
I actually managed to start an apparentrly positive print of the same object by adjusting the z axis distance from the plate, but is still running and i'm not sure yes if is going to finish without issues.
1) The printer was a kit. I built it.
2) i always clean the print plate with isopropyl alcohol pads (i found on amazon the same pads shipped with the printer)
There are some suggestions for there problems?
Thanks in advance!