The procedure to access the service menu in the 1.03 manual (p.15) is not working for me.
The steps it says are:
1. Load all five filaments according to instructions in the previous chapter.
2. Open the printer’sextruder idler.
3. Turn on the printer and wait for initialization.
4. Press and hold the middle button on the MMU2,and press the printer restart
buttonat the same time. Wait until LED 1(green and red) and LED 5(red) light up ,
then release the buttons.
5. Use the left buttonto select LED 4(it will light up).
6. Press the middle buttonto confirm the selection and load the filament into the
This is what I’m seeing at step 3 and on:
3. Initialization happens (I wait for the Original Prusa and three dots screen to go away)
4. I press the X and middle button at the same time. LED 1 and LED 4 light up as explained.
5. Letting go of the x button and middle button, the printer resets and the MMU clicks, and I am not in the service menu.
ALTERNATIVELy, I can select LED 4 if I HOLD the x button but let the middle button go.
I am not able to get the filament loaded so I can calibrate. What am I doing wrong?
Latest MK3/ MMU2 software.