I slower the print speed so that bad bearing does not try to move too fast and do bad layers,
still no luck with printing.
Then I notice that my nozzle is about 1mm out from heat block. I read E3D assembly manual and
found that I had assembled V6 in wrong order, when I changed heat block at same time when I made
2.5 update. I put heat break before nozzle and thats why heat break was much in the heat block
and nozzle was too much out.
I fixed that and try to print spare part for bearings change (original ABS part was broken and fixed with acetone blur)
And result was no bad layers
I tried print that same file from same sd card before fix, with no luck.
So I learn that even if you think that you know what you are doing, it is always good check from manual.