I have a problem with larger PLA prints not sticking to the bed. Usually after about 10 layers the print to starts curl up at the edges.
To find a solution i have done the following:
- Calibrated and adjusted the z-height ( the first layer prints a perfect thin sheet and really sticks well to the bed )
- lowered the print speed of the first layer to 30%
- thoroughly cleaned the bed with isopropyl alcohol before every print
- gradually raised the heated bed temperature to 75 degrees and the first layer temperature to 220 degrees
- Used the glue stick to apply glue to the bed before the print
- read the FAQ
Not sure what to do now?
- Is raising the printbed temperature even further an option? And if so how high should i go. ?
- Since it's getting colder, can enviremental temperature be an issue?
- Will building an enclosure help me prevent this warping?