Deadline has passed, thank you for submitting your translations
we are working hard to have the best support and to make 3D printing easier for all. Recently, we started to translate our manuals, e-shop and web pages into several other languages.
Currently, there are few opened part-time positions for selected languages:
- You are native speaker of the language mentioned above
- You have knowledge of the 3D printing terminology
- You can devote 1-2 hours per day
- The standard pay-per-word payment
- Work for the biggest 3D printer open source manufacturer
- Learn new things, get deeper knowledge of 3D printing
- Community recognition (special forum status)
- Access to news before others (you have to sign NDA)
- No need to travel, you can translate from your own couch
How to apply for TEAM PRUSA?
- Write a very short description of yourself. Few sentences are enough.
- To prove your skills, please translate the following page:
-- https://www.prusaprinters.org/original- ... ody-smart/
--- No need to translate everything, stop at the end of EINSY RAMBo motherboard paragraph.
- Send your text formatted, without pictures in DOC/RTF form to:
with subject "Translators"
What are the rules and deadline?
Your translations will be checked and evaluated by our team of translators. Our priorities are no grammar mistakes and correct usage of 3D printing terminology (vocabulary).
Deadline is the 31.10.2017 23:59 (UTC/GMT +2) !
Looking forward to your translations and future cooperation!
Be part of TEAM PRUSA!