Prusa i3 MK3 is my first 3d printer, and overall I'm really happy. GREAT JOB! I had many successful prints in PLA with no issues [photo1]. But when I tried with ABS... results look right straight from the horror movie [photo2]
- I used Prusa ABS setting in "Prusa Control" and later in "Slic3r"
- Filament that I used: https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/filament/54 ... t-1kg.html
- Model: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:215703
- I tried to decrease the nozzle temperature - with no effect.
- I updated the firmware
- I added supports to the print